Estée Lauder Pleasures Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Estée Lauder PleasuresIngredients
Close your eyes and imagine hundreds of petals of the most gorgeous flowers. Estée Lauder Pleasures Eau de Parfum is like an escape from the chaos of the city to a romantic floral garden. Let it pamper you with an intoxicating floral aroma and enjoy your spring all year round.
- floral fragrance
- for a romantic woman
- suitable for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
First, you’ll recognise green notes, the floral aroma of violet, spicy pink pepper, freesia, and red berries. Then comes the delicate peony, romantic rose, heady lilac, jasmine, and lily of the valley. The base notes delight your senses with sandalwood, velvety cedar, musk, and patchouli.
Story of the fragrance
The cosmetic brand Estée Lauder, with its more than 60 years of tradition, introduced Estée Lauder Pleasures Eau de Parfum in 1995. It’s a delicate floral fragrance designed for women of all ages. Estée Lauder herself was very particular about the design of her products, which is why the bottle of this Eau de Parfum resembles a little work of art.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Violet, Tuberose, Freesia, Pink Pepper, Violet Leaves, Green Notes, Red Berries
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily Of The Valley, Peony, Lilac, Rose, Lily, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Cedar, Sandalwood, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
About the brand Estée Lauder
Estée Lauder cosmetics bear the name of their founder, who caused a revolution in the beauty world in the 20th century. As the niece of a pharmacist, Estée got into cosmetic production at an early age and was soon mixing her first face cream. In 1946, she started selling her own Estée Lauder products.
The Estée Lauder brand was built on dedication, perseverance and passion. Estée often visited beauty salons all over New York, and the brand prospered thanks to personalised recommendations by individual customers, with Estée Lauder skin care products soon becoming famous.
From a small business, it gradually became a premium brand in an international format. The iconic Estée Lauder foundation is now an integral part of many women’s makeup bag and, because of its luxury ingredients and scientific approach, Estée Lauder face cream is the best you could ask for for your skin. The Estée Lauder philosophy is quite simple – every woman can look beautiful, regardless of age.