Estée Lauder White LinenEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Estée Lauder White LinenIngredients
Estee Lauder White Linen is a delicate floral women's fragrance full of purity and freshness. It opens with a pleasant combination of lemon oil, peach and aldehyde scents. Then it turns into enchanting floral notes consisting of rose, jasmine, carnation and heady lilac. Sandalwood and cedar wrapped in sweet honey make White Linen sensual.
Envelop yourself in a scent that is reminiscent of a soft and velvety smooth scarf. Estee Lauder White Linen is for all women who would like to feel fresh and filled with joy of life. It is suitable for hot summer days intertwined with warming sun rays.
Relax and be sensually beautiful and yourself. Estee Lauder White Linen is full of femininity and elegance. It will drape you in an aura that radiates endless energy and purity. Be happy and full of enchanting joy of life. Estee Lauder White Linen embodies sensuality, elegance, natural beauty and personal charm.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Peach, Lemon, Aldehydes
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lilac, Hyacinth, Jasmine, Violet, Carnation, Orchid, Lily Of The Valley, Rose, Ylang-Ylang
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Honey, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Cedar, Benzoin, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- floral, aldehyde
About the brand Estée Lauder
Estée Lauder cosmetics bear the name of their founder, who caused a revolution in the beauty world in the 20th century. As the niece of a pharmacist, Estée got into cosmetic production at an early age and was soon mixing her first face cream. In 1946, she started selling her own Estée Lauder products.
The Estée Lauder brand was built on dedication, perseverance and passion. Estée often visited beauty salons all over New York, and the brand prospered thanks to personalised recommendations by individual customers, with Estée Lauder skin care products soon becoming famous.
From a small business, it gradually became a premium brand in an international format. The iconic Estée Lauder foundation is now an integral part of many women’s makeup bag and, because of its luxury ingredients and scientific approach, Estée Lauder face cream is the best you could ask for for your skin. The Estée Lauder philosophy is quite simple – every woman can look beautiful, regardless of age.