Etienne Aigner No. 1 Oud Eau de Parfum for Men
You save 51%
Unpacked product that might be slightly used or is missing the original packaging.
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Etienne Aigner No. 1 OudIngredients
No matter how high you set your goals, you can achieve every single one of them. Etienne Aigner No. 1 Oud Eau de Parfum for men will give you the proper dose of resolve you need. It only takes a few drops for you to find the courage and take another step towards your dreams.
- chypre fragrance
- spicy fragrance
- brings out your sex-appeal and natural masculinity
- warm fragrance, ideal for cold weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cinnamon, Coriander
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Clove, Violet, Jasmine, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Leather, Saffron, Agar Wood, Cashmere Wood
- Fragrance category
- chypre, woody
About the brand Etienne Aigner
Etienne Aigner is another perfume brand that emerged from a completely different industry than the world of cosmetics and unmistakable fragrances. The founder of Aigner was Etienne Aigner, who, in 1965, embarked on professional and stylishly successful manufacturing of leather goods, such as handbags, wallets, belts, and other similar products.
However, the Etienne Aigner perfume only appeared on the saturated market in 1975. The very special and unusual combinations of individual elements led to the creation of completely original fragrances for both men and women.