- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Eucerin pH5Characteristics
Make sure your delicate skin can enjoy showering like it used to. Eucerin pH5 shower oil for sensitive skin is so gentle that you’ll never want to step out of the shower again. Its formula contains nourishing oils and the unique Eucerin pH Balance system which replenishes lost lipids and strengthens your skin’s natural resilience.
Even if you use it frequently, your skin will be silky smooth and perfectly pampered without any dryness. Its subtle fragrance makes this oil suitable for the whole family including kids.
- gently cleans sensitive skin
- intensely nourishes
- protects from dryness even during frequent use
- doesn’t disturb your skin’s own microbiome
- promotes your skin’s natural defence mechanisms
- with a subtle fragrance
- suitable for adults and children from 3 years of age
Results of testing:
→ clinical study with 119 women with sensitive skin aged 35 to 65
- 99% of the women stated the product cleaned their skin very gently
- 98% of the women said the oil protected their skin from dryness
- 97% of the women felt their skin was smooth and soft
- Eucerin pH Balance – citrate buffer ensures a formula with low pH
- dexpanthenol – maintains your skin’s natural defence mechanism
How to apply:
Apply the oil to wet skin, then rinse carefully and dry your skin gently. Prevent contact with eyes. To soothe your sensitive skin perfectly, use the product along with other skin care from the Eucerin pH5 line.
- Skin type
- sensitive, dry
About the brand Eucerin
Eucerin pharmacy skin care is a top brand in its category. The research and development of their products is based on the latest scientific discoveries and close cooperation with dermatologists. That’s why the company can offer products with medical effects which reflect a modern-day person’s needs while meeting the highest dermatological standards and respecting different skin types.
Eucerin has been around for more than a 100 years and learned to perfectly understand the way human skin works. Their iconic regenerative Eucerin Aquaphor ointment was first introduced in 1925 and its success is ever-growing. Zero water content and universal use are only 2 of its many benefits. The Eucerin Hyaluron Filler line is the first ever line of cosmetic products with proven ability to enhance the results of cosmetic procedures with hyaluronic acid.
Whether you pick up a Eucerin moistuirser, specialised sun care, or a gentle Eucerin shampoo, the brand always aims for the same – to give yout he best solution and keep your skin healthy and gorgeous.