- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Eucerin Sun Oil ControlCharacteristics
The Eucerin Sun Oil Control protective facial cream-gel with SPF 50+ is an absolutely essential product for anyone with oily and problem skin. Not only does it reliably protect from negative impacts of sunlight – it also provides up to 8 hours of comfort with mattified skin free from any excessive shine. Enjoy having beautiful and perfectly protected skin in one step and without compromise.
- mattifies your skin for up to 8 hours
- suitable for oily skin prone to acne
- provides a high protection against sunlight
- promotes the DNA-restoring mechanisms in your skin
- doesn’t leave an oily film or clog your pores
- has an ultra-light texture and goes on smoothly
- hydrates your skin and absorbs instantly
Results of testing:
→ 325 women with varying skin types participated in a 2-week consumer study
and the gel-cream was applied once a day. They confirmed:
- 98% – product absorbs instantly
- 95% – ultra-light texture
- 94% – a long-lasting feeling of dry and matte finish
- 93% – no shine for several hours
→ 40 women with combination to oily skin participated in a 4-week study
while applying the gel-cream twice a day. They confirmed:
- 90% – their skin was less oily
- 86% – no clogged pores
- 81% – sebum production was regulated
- SPF 50 – provides a high protection from UV light,
formulated in the Advanced Spectral Technology
- licochalcone A – soothes the skin and acts as an antioxidant
- glycyrrhetinic acid
How to apply:
Apply evenly to your skin. Repeat the application regularly during sun exposure.
- Complexion type
- oily, problematic
- very high protection (SPF 50+)
About the brand Eucerin
Eucerin pharmacy skin care is a top brand in its category. The research and development of their products is based on the latest scientific discoveries and close cooperation with dermatologists. That’s why the company can offer products with medical effects which reflect a modern-day person’s needs while meeting the highest dermatological standards and respecting different skin types.
Eucerin has been around for more than a 100 years and learned to perfectly understand the way human skin works. Their iconic regenerative Eucerin Aquaphor ointment was first introduced in 1925 and its success is ever-growing. Zero water content and universal use are only 2 of its many benefits. The Eucerin Hyaluron Filler line is the first ever line of cosmetic products with proven ability to enhance the results of cosmetic procedures with hyaluronic acid.
Whether you pick up a Eucerin moistuirser, specialised sun care, or a gentle Eucerin shampoo, the brand always aims for the same – to give yout he best solution and keep your skin healthy and gorgeous.