GivenchyDahlia Divin Eau de Parfum for Women
You save 39%
- About the brand
Description Givenchy Dahlia DivinIngredients
Envelop your body and senses in a fragrance that captures the divine power of a modern goddess – Venus, who bathes in the brilliance of the sun. This magic is concealed in the Givenchy Dahlia Divin Eau de Parfum, which combines tender and expressive fragrance accords with the same elegant results as a haute couture dress.
- a floral fragrance with woody notes
- for women want to bring out their sophistication
- suitable for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
At the start, you can sense the sweet notes of juicy plums, which are then combined with the harmonious duo of captivating flowers of unmistakable rose and intoxicating sweet jasmine. The fourth ingredient that completes this sensory concert is an accord of sweetly spiced sandalwood at the very close of the fragrance.
Story of the fragrance
The Givenchy Dahlia Divin perfume was launched in 2014 and created by the perfumer François Demachy
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Mirabelle Plum
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral, woody
About the brand Givenchy
Luxury fashion pieces, high-quality cosmetics and gorgeous perfumes. That is Givenchy, the French brand that has been paying tribute to fashion and beauty for over 60 years, with irreverence inviting all women and men to reinvent themselves.
The story of Givenchy brand began in Paris in 1952 when Hubert de Givenchy founded a Fashion House bearing his name. In 1953, the encounter between the designer Hubert de Givenchy and Audrey Hepburn marked the beginning of the brand’s close relationship with cinema. She became his muse, and he designed costumes for her films and honed her style.
In 1957, Givenchy launched L’Interdit, a fragrance which had been originally designed for the actress. This is how the Parfums Givenchy company was born. Other memorable fragrances followed and in 1989, Givenchy branched out to cosmetics.
Besides the iconic Givenchy L’Interdit that also lived to see a new, more modern floral version, other widely popular Givenchy fragrances were launched such as Givenchy Irresistible and Gentleman Givenchy.
Givenchy perfumes are timeless and let the wearer’s personality shine through, creating a unique olfactory signature that will make you unforgettable.