- About the brand
Description Givenchy Dahlia Divin Eau InitialeIngredients
A fresh floral fragrance with a crystal spark reflecting the beginning of our time. That’s the Givenchy Dahlia Divin Eau Initiale Eau de Toilette for women, which was designed after the regal magnolia flowers – one of the first flowers on earth. It is the image of beauty and purity and makes this fragrance completely unforgettable.
- a floral fragrance that is especially ideal in spring and summer
- for women who want to find the natural goddess within them
- a subtle complement for every opportunity
Composition of the fragrance
The most distinctive element in the fragrance is the fresh magnolia flowers, which hide strength and softness within them and mix with thousands of petals of deep, sweet jasmine and intoxicating roses. These accords bring a crystal spark to the scent, which shines alongside the final ingredient, musk, which makes the fragrance sail away on the scent of purity.
Story of the fragrance
Givenchy Dahlia Divin Eau Initiale, in its elegant pure white bottle, which perfectly emphasises the character of the fragrance, was launched in 2018.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Rose, Jasmine Sambac
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- floral, musk
About the brand Givenchy
Luxury fashion pieces, high-quality cosmetics and gorgeous perfumes. That is Givenchy, the French brand that has been paying tribute to fashion and beauty for over 60 years, with irreverence inviting all women and men to reinvent themselves.
The story of Givenchy brand began in Paris in 1952 when Hubert de Givenchy founded a Fashion House bearing his name. In 1953, the encounter between the designer Hubert de Givenchy and Audrey Hepburn marked the beginning of the brand’s close relationship with cinema. She became his muse, and he designed costumes for her films and honed her style.
In 1957, Givenchy launched L’Interdit, a fragrance which had been originally designed for the actress. This is how the Parfums Givenchy company was born. Other memorable fragrances followed and in 1989, Givenchy branched out to cosmetics.
Besides the iconic Givenchy L’Interdit that also lived to see a new, more modern floral version, other widely popular Givenchy fragrances were launched such as Givenchy Irresistible and Gentleman Givenchy.
Givenchy perfumes are timeless and let the wearer’s personality shine through, creating a unique olfactory signature that will make you unforgettable.