GivenchyDahlia Divin Nude Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
Description Givenchy Dahlia Divin NudeIngredients
Softer, more delicate, but just as seductive as we know it. The goddess Dahlia has returned, taking on a sophisticated feminine form. This is the story of the Givenchy Dahlia Divin Nude Eau de Parfum for women, which combines tender and expressive notes with harmonious results.
- a floral, fruity fragrance with powdery notes
- for women who want to smell divine
- a more elegant expression of the previous fragrance Dahlia Divin
Composition of the fragrance
This fragrance mixes fruit with flowers in perfect harmony. The start has the scent of sweet apricots, which immediate merges with elegant flowers of sweet and intoxicating jasmine. This fragrant concert is completed by two further ingredients. When the drydown occurs, you will mainly recognise the sweet and spicy sandalwood and warming tonka beans.
Story of the fragrance
Givenchy Dahlia Divin Nude is a fragrance that emphasises the femininity of its wearer perfectly and envelops her in an aura of perfection. This unmissable delicate scent, which blends in to become like your second skin, was launched in 2017.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmin Sambac, Osmanthus
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tonka Beans, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral, musk
About the brand Givenchy
Luxury fashion pieces, high-quality cosmetics and gorgeous perfumes. That is Givenchy, the French brand that has been paying tribute to fashion and beauty for over 60 years, with irreverence inviting all women and men to reinvent themselves.
The story of Givenchy brand began in Paris in 1952 when Hubert de Givenchy founded a Fashion House bearing his name. In 1953, the encounter between the designer Hubert de Givenchy and Audrey Hepburn marked the beginning of the brand’s close relationship with cinema. She became his muse, and he designed costumes for her films and honed her style.
In 1957, Givenchy launched L’Interdit, a fragrance which had been originally designed for the actress. This is how the Parfums Givenchy company was born. Other memorable fragrances followed and in 1989, Givenchy branched out to cosmetics.
Besides the iconic Givenchy L’Interdit that also lived to see a new, more modern floral version, other widely popular Givenchy fragrances were launched such as Givenchy Irresistible and Gentleman Givenchy.
Givenchy perfumes are timeless and let the wearer’s personality shine through, creating a unique olfactory signature that will make you unforgettable.