Fragrance description Givenchy Eau de Givenchy
Givenchy Eau de Givenchy Eau de Toilette pays homage to natural beauty, femininity and elegance. It perfectly accentuates your natural charm and relaxed sophistication.
- a sweet, floral fragrance
- for the modern, self-confident woman
- especially for warm weather
- Base notes
- Cedar, Lichen, Musk, Sandalwood
- Middle notes
- Cyclamen, Daffodil, Honey Suckle, Iris Root, Jasmine, Lily Of The Valley, Rose, Tuberose, Ylang-Ylang
- Top notes
- Bergamot, Fruity Notes, Mint, Tangerine
- Fragrance category
- floral, fruity
About the brand Givenchy
Givenchy fragrances | The French brand Givenchy started out in 1952. This company was founded by a French aristocrat Hubert de Givenchy, who had dreamed about building his own fashion company since he’d been a little boy. As a young man, Givenchy used to work for Dior, Piguet and other well-known fashion houses. Soon after opening his own boutique, he became popular among famous women like Audrey Hepburn or Jacqueline Kennedy.
Givenchy is also known for its distinctive, sensual fragrances. Whether it’s Amarige or Very Irrésistible, Givenchy perfumes are feminine and gorgeous.