- About the brand
Description Givenchy Gentleman GivenchyIngredients
Givenchy Gentleman Eau de Parfum is a vibrant, charismatic scent for men who handle everyday challenges with elegance and style.
- floral-woody fragrance with an Oriental spirit
- for a modern man with fearless charisma
- especially suitable for night
Composition of the fragrance
This Eau de Parfum first shows its sensuality through sparkling notes of black pepper and aromatic lavender. Then comes the heart of the fragrance dominated by iris root and the warm scent of tolu balsam, and finally the base consists of black vanilla and woody patchouli. Let the rhythmic composition of Givenchy Gentleman win you over!
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Balm, Black Vanilla
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral, woody
About the brand Givenchy
Luxury fashion pieces, high-quality cosmetics and gorgeous perfumes. That is Givenchy, the French brand that has been paying tribute to fashion and beauty for over 60 years, with irreverence inviting all women and men to reinvent themselves.
The story of Givenchy brand began in Paris in 1952 when Hubert de Givenchy founded a Fashion House bearing his name. In 1953, the encounter between the designer Hubert de Givenchy and Audrey Hepburn marked the beginning of the brand’s close relationship with cinema. She became his muse, and he designed costumes for her films and honed her style.
In 1957, Givenchy launched L’Interdit, a fragrance which had been originally designed for the actress. This is how the Parfums Givenchy company was born. Other memorable fragrances followed and in 1989, Givenchy branched out to cosmetics.
Besides the iconic Givenchy L’Interdit that also lived to see a new, more modern floral version, other widely popular Givenchy fragrances were launched such as Givenchy Irresistible and Gentleman Givenchy.
Givenchy perfumes are timeless and let the wearer’s personality shine through, creating a unique olfactory signature that will make you unforgettable.