You save 41%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Givenchy Gentlemen OnlyIngredients
Being a gentleman is an attitude, a way of life. Amongst other things, elegant scents are part of a real gentleman. The Givenchy Gentlemen Only Eau de Toilette for men, with its scent combining spicy, woody and green notes, was designed especially for everyone who retains their style even in modern times.
- a woody aromatic fragrance
- for everyone who wants to feel like a gentleman
- highlights its wearer at every opportunity
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance reflects five main ingredients that combine and complement each other harmoniously. Right at the outset, unconventional birch leaves provide the experience, soon merging with cedarwood, aromatic patchouli and delicate vetiver. The scent of leather joins these ingredients to close the sensual experience and remain with you for the extent of the drydown.
Story of the fragrance
Givenchy Gentlemen Only was a fragrance created in 2013 and is a tribute to the iconic Givenchy Gentleman from 1974, freely continuing from its success. This Eau de Toilette was created by the perfumer Jean Jacques.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Birch Leaf
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Patchouli, Cedar Wood, Vetiver
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Givenchy
Luxury fashion pieces, high-quality cosmetics and gorgeous perfumes. That is Givenchy, the French brand that has been paying tribute to fashion and beauty for over 60 years, with irreverence inviting all women and men to reinvent themselves.
The story of Givenchy brand began in Paris in 1952 when Hubert de Givenchy founded a Fashion House bearing his name. In 1953, the encounter between the designer Hubert de Givenchy and Audrey Hepburn marked the beginning of the brand’s close relationship with cinema. She became his muse, and he designed costumes for her films and honed her style.
In 1957, Givenchy launched L’Interdit, a fragrance which had been originally designed for the actress. This is how the Parfums Givenchy company was born. Other memorable fragrances followed and in 1989, Givenchy branched out to cosmetics.
Besides the iconic Givenchy L’Interdit that also lived to see a new, more modern floral version, other widely popular Givenchy fragrances were launched such as Givenchy Irresistible and Gentleman Givenchy.
Givenchy perfumes are timeless and let the wearer’s personality shine through, creating a unique olfactory signature that will make you unforgettable.