- About the brand
Description Givenchy Gentleman Givenchy CologneIngredients
Immerse yourself in an explosion of freshness that liberates and overturns every rule. Givenchy Gentleman Givenchy Cologne Eau de Toilette for men combines classic musk with thrilling notes of citrus for a maximum whirlwind of pulsing energy.
- a citrusy, woody fragrance with floral elements
- for men who want to follow their instincts
- ideal for wear during the day in the warmer months
Composition of the fragrance
Introductory citrus accords come first. Strong bergamot and sour lemon join with rosemary essence, giving real drive to the start. The burst of energy then subsides and the fragrance calms down through the delicate iris. The final notes belong to soothing vetiver and traditional musk.
Story of the fragrance
Givenchy Gentleman Givenchy Cologne will have an impact on you through your senses, like an instant dose of energy. It was created by two perfumers, Nathalie Lorson and Olivier Cresp. It was launched in 2019.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Citrus Fruit, Rosemary
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vetiver, Musk
- Fragrance category
- citrus, floral, woody
About the brand Givenchy
Luxury fashion pieces, high-quality cosmetics and gorgeous perfumes. That is Givenchy, the French brand that has been paying tribute to fashion and beauty for over 60 years, with irreverence inviting all women and men to reinvent themselves.
The story of Givenchy brand began in Paris in 1952 when Hubert de Givenchy founded a Fashion House bearing his name. In 1953, the encounter between the designer Hubert de Givenchy and Audrey Hepburn marked the beginning of the brand’s close relationship with cinema. She became his muse, and he designed costumes for her films and honed her style.
In 1957, Givenchy launched L’Interdit, a fragrance which had been originally designed for the actress. This is how the Parfums Givenchy company was born. Other memorable fragrances followed and in 1989, Givenchy branched out to cosmetics.
Besides the iconic Givenchy L’Interdit that also lived to see a new, more modern floral version, other widely popular Givenchy fragrances were launched such as Givenchy Irresistible and Gentleman Givenchy.
Givenchy perfumes are timeless and let the wearer’s personality shine through, creating a unique olfactory signature that will make you unforgettable.