GivenchyL’Interdit Rouge Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
Description Givenchy L’Interdit RougeIngredients
Cross the line and enjoy the excitement of the forbidden! Givenchy L’Interdit Rouge Eau de Parfum for women will definitely make you give in to the temptation. This fragrance is the perfect interpretation of a powerful sensuality turned into obsession.
- floral fragrance with woody and spicy notes
- introduced in 2021
- permeated with exceptional sensuality
Composition of the fragrance
In the beginning, your senses will be captivated by blood orange and ginger, later followed by the floral character of the fragrance represented by intoxicating white flowers like jasmine, tuberose and orange blossom. The entire composition is underscored by spicy pimento notes.
Story of the fragrance
The original L’Interdit came out back in 1957, proving its unquestionable timelessness. Now 2021 brings Givenchy L’Interdit Rouge – a new, exciting and highly addictive take on this classic and a perfect reflection of extraordinary, almost scorching attractiveness.
The character of the fragrance can be also seen in the bottle with its red, translucent lacquered design, paying an homage to the iconic Givenchy design. Givenchy L’Interdit Rouge was created by a team of three perfumers – Dominique Ropion, Anne Flipo and Fanny Bal.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Blood Orange, Spicy Notes, Ginger
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Orange Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Sandalwood, Pimento Leaves
- Fragrance category
- floral, spicy, woody
About the brand Givenchy
Luxury fashion pieces, high-quality cosmetics and gorgeous perfumes. That is Givenchy, the French brand that has been paying tribute to fashion and beauty for over 60 years, with irreverence inviting all women and men to reinvent themselves.
The story of Givenchy brand began in Paris in 1952 when Hubert de Givenchy founded a Fashion House bearing his name. In 1953, the encounter between the designer Hubert de Givenchy and Audrey Hepburn marked the beginning of the brand’s close relationship with cinema. She became his muse, and he designed costumes for her films and honed her style.
In 1957, Givenchy launched L’Interdit, a fragrance which had been originally designed for the actress. This is how the Parfums Givenchy company was born. Other memorable fragrances followed and in 1989, Givenchy branched out to cosmetics.
Besides the iconic Givenchy L’Interdit that also lived to see a new, more modern floral version, other widely popular Givenchy fragrances were launched such as Givenchy Irresistible and Gentleman Givenchy.
Givenchy perfumes are timeless and let the wearer’s personality shine through, creating a unique olfactory signature that will make you unforgettable.