Givenchy Les Parfums Mythiques Monsieur de Givenchy Eau de Toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 3
Fragrance description Givenchy Les Parfums Mythiques Monsieur de GivenchyIngredients
The scent of a real French gentleman; that’s the timeless Monsieur de Givenchy Eau de Toilette, which was first introduced back in 1959. Its masculine and seductive yet elegant composition conceals citrus and woody notes to underscore your charisma perfectly.
- a citrusy, woody fragrance
- launched back in 1959
- epitomises masculinity and French elegance
Composition of the fragrance
First, you smell the citrusy notes of bergamot. Then aromatic lavender and verbena come to life. The base notes of the fragrance, which last the longest on the skin, are marked by woody notes and oak moss.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Lemon
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lavender, Verbena
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Moss, Hinoki
- Fragrance category
- citrus, woody
About the brand Givenchy
Luxury fashion pieces, high-quality cosmetics and gorgeous perfumes. That is Givenchy, the French brand that has been paying tribute to fashion and beauty for over 60 years, with irreverence inviting all women and men to reinvent themselves.
The story of Givenchy brand began in Paris in 1952 when Hubert de Givenchy founded a Fashion House bearing his name. In 1953, the encounter between the designer Hubert de Givenchy and Audrey Hepburn marked the beginning of the brand’s close relationship with cinema. She became his muse, and he designed costumes for her films and honed her style.
In 1957, Givenchy launched L’Interdit, a fragrance which had been originally designed for the actress. This is how the Parfums Givenchy company was born. Other memorable fragrances followed and in 1989, Givenchy branched out to cosmetics.
Besides the iconic Givenchy L’Interdit that also lived to see a new, more modern floral version, other widely popular Givenchy fragrances were launched such as Givenchy Irresistible and Gentleman Givenchy.
Givenchy perfumes are timeless and let the wearer’s personality shine through, creating a unique olfactory signature that will make you unforgettable.