- About the brand
Description Givenchy Givenchy Pour Homme Blue LabelIngredients
For all the free-spirited men who want to show the world their charm, we have the Givenchy Pour Homme Blue Label men's Eau de Toilette. The fresh scent with a touch of rebellion will highlight your effortlessly sensual self and will delight you with its spicy, woody notes with elements of grapefruit and exotic davana.
- a spicy, woody scent full of freshness
- an ideal complement for the active, dynamic man
- stands out best in the warmer months
Composition of the fragrance
This unconventional men's fragrance combines three distinctive elements that complement each other perfectly. Right at the beginning, the freshness of grapefruit appears, into which aromatic davana is immediately mixed. As the last essence, which is most evident in the final drydown, you will recognise the smoky notes of incense.
Story of the fragrance
Givenchy Pour Homme Blue Label was created by two designers, Alberto Morillas and Ilias Ermenidis, in 2004.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Citrus Fruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
About the brand Givenchy
Luxury fashion pieces, high-quality cosmetics and gorgeous perfumes. That is Givenchy, the French brand that has been paying tribute to fashion and beauty for over 60 years, with irreverence inviting all women and men to reinvent themselves.
The story of Givenchy brand began in Paris in 1952 when Hubert de Givenchy founded a Fashion House bearing his name. In 1953, the encounter between the designer Hubert de Givenchy and Audrey Hepburn marked the beginning of the brand’s close relationship with cinema. She became his muse, and he designed costumes for her films and honed her style.
In 1957, Givenchy launched L’Interdit, a fragrance which had been originally designed for the actress. This is how the Parfums Givenchy company was born. Other memorable fragrances followed and in 1989, Givenchy branched out to cosmetics.
Besides the iconic Givenchy L’Interdit that also lived to see a new, more modern floral version, other widely popular Givenchy fragrances were launched such as Givenchy Irresistible and Gentleman Givenchy.
Givenchy perfumes are timeless and let the wearer’s personality shine through, creating a unique olfactory signature that will make you unforgettable.