Givenchy Xeryus Rouge Eau de Toilette for Men
You save 32%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Givenchy Xeryus RougeIngredients
Do you love freedom and are not afraid to take risks? Then the Givenchy Xeryus Rouge Eau de Toilette for men is made for you. It is fiery, sensual, and full of mystery – and just as irresistible as you are.
- a warm, woody, oriental fragrance
- for men who love freedom and aren’t afraid of risks
- suitable for everyday wear as well as a special occasion
Composition of the fragrance
At first you will sense the exotic kumquat and green cactus. Then an unconventional ingredient comes to the fore – spicy red pepper. The base notes of the fragrance, which last on the skin the longest, are marked by warm notes of cedarwood.
Story of the fragrance
The fragrance was launched in 1995. The woody, oriental composition of the fragrance is the work of the perfumer Annick Menardo. The deep red bottle reflects the fiery nature of the fragrance perfectly.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tonka Beans, Cedar Wood
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Givenchy
Luxury fashion pieces, high-quality cosmetics and gorgeous perfumes. That is Givenchy, the French brand that has been paying tribute to fashion and beauty for over 60 years, with irreverence inviting all women and men to reinvent themselves.
The story of Givenchy brand began in Paris in 1952 when Hubert de Givenchy founded a Fashion House bearing his name. In 1953, the encounter between the designer Hubert de Givenchy and Audrey Hepburn marked the beginning of the brand’s close relationship with cinema. She became his muse, and he designed costumes for her films and honed her style.
In 1957, Givenchy launched L’Interdit, a fragrance which had been originally designed for the actress. This is how the Parfums Givenchy company was born. Other memorable fragrances followed and in 1989, Givenchy branched out to cosmetics.
Besides the iconic Givenchy L’Interdit that also lived to see a new, more modern floral version, other widely popular Givenchy fragrances were launched such as Givenchy Irresistible and Gentleman Givenchy.
Givenchy perfumes are timeless and let the wearer’s personality shine through, creating a unique olfactory signature that will make you unforgettable.