Grès Cabochard Chérie Eau de Parfum for Women
You save 70%
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Grès Cabochard ChérieIngredients
Every determined woman knows that a little compromise can do wonders – and Grès Cabochard Chérie Eau de Parfum for women is the best proof. Now you can stay absolutely charming while achieving all of your goals.
- floral chypre fragrance for women
- for all independent women who are determined to achieve their goals
- fragrance was introduced in 2019
Composition of the fragrance
Get ready for the sparkling opening notes of sweet, refreshing bergamot and basil underscored by a delicious pear accord. They’re shortly followed by the floral heart dominated by narcissus along with deep, sweet orange blossom and delicate freesia. The sweet woody notes of patchouli with a hint of truffles and leather will stay with you long after you first spray the perfume on.
Story of the fragrance
From the first moment, Grès Cabochard Chérie will speak to all women who love aromatic fragrances, and especially those who always pursue their goals with determination. This fragrance symbolises women who only ever do what they truly want – and every time you smell it, it challenges you to prove that you really are one of them.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pear, Bergamot, Basil
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Blossom, Daffodil, Freesia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Leather, Praline, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre
About the brand Grès
The brand Grès embodies elegance, femininity, and timelessness. Their famous fashion designs have become a synonym of haute couture and were favoured by stars from Marlene Dietrich and Greta Garbo to Jacqueline Kennedy.
The brand was founded by designer Germaine Émilie Krebs known as Madame Grès who worked in the world of fashion since the 1930s. In 1942, Madame Grès opened an eponymous fashion house whose name was an anagram of the first name of her husband, Russian painter called Serge Czerefkov.
The first Grès fragrance was introduced in 1958. The leather-based Grès Cabochard was inspired by Madame Grès’s recent travels to India and has remained an iconic and popular perfume until today. Other beloved fragrances include Grès Madame Grès with notes of pineapple, sandalwood, and patchouli, or the floral Grès Cabotine de Grès which contains the scent of tuberose, hyacinth, and carnation.