Grès Cabotine de Gres Eau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 2
Fragrance description Grès Cabotine de GresIngredients
The Grès Cabotine de Grès Eau de Parfum for women was created on the basis of the motto “I am what I am”. Its clean notes of blackcurrant, freesia and ginger allow you to be who you are, with all that you are. You too can be as innocently sensual and charming as this fragrance is.
- a floral fragrance
- for all women who crave passion
- suitable for everyday use
Composition of the fragrance
The first notes of this aromatic symphony are a combination of sweet orange blossom and juicy blackcurrant. The next aroma to come under the spotlight is freesia, combined with exotic ylang-ylang and zesty ginger. The fascinating symphony of aromas is concluded with captivating patchouli, sandalwood and musk.
Story of the fragrance
The Grès Cabotine de Grès fragrance came into the world in 1990 and since then has become the favourite of women all over the world thanks to its French elegance and charm.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Black Currant Leaves, Coriander, Tangerine, Peach, Orange Tree Blossom, Plum, Black Currant
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Tuberose, Violet, Iris, Freesia, Ginger, Carnation, Ylang-Ylang, Jasmine, Heliotrope, Rose, Hyacinth
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Civet, Sandalwood, Musk, Cedar, Black Currant, Tonka Beans, Amber, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
About the brand Grès
The brand Grès embodies elegance, femininity, and timelessness. Their famous fashion designs have become a synonym of haute couture and were favoured by stars from Marlene Dietrich and Greta Garbo to Jacqueline Kennedy.
The brand was founded by designer Germaine Émilie Krebs known as Madame Grès who worked in the world of fashion since the 1930s. In 1942, Madame Grès opened an eponymous fashion house whose name was an anagram of the first name of her husband, Russian painter called Serge Czerefkov.
The first Grès fragrance was introduced in 1958. The leather-based Grès Cabochard was inspired by Madame Grès’s recent travels to India and has remained an iconic and popular perfume until today. Other beloved fragrances include Grès Madame Grès with notes of pineapple, sandalwood, and patchouli, or the floral Grès Cabotine de Grès which contains the scent of tuberose, hyacinth, and carnation.