- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Grès Cabotine de GrèsIngredients
Gres Cabotine is an exclusive fragrance for romantic women who are playful and very intuitive at the same time. They love beautiful things and have a refined taste. Cabotine perfume will put you in a good mood in every situation.
Top notes of Gres Cabotine belong to sweet tangerine. Its captivating heart features hyacinth in blossom and precious tuberose. The base of Cabotine fragrance encompasses unique moschus, ripe currant and sandalwood. This extraordinary women's perfume by Gres is perfect to wear in spring and summer.
The women's fragrance Gres Cabotine comes in a spectacular glass bottle with a stopper consisting of four-leaf clovers that will bring you luck.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Black Currant Leaves, Orange Tree Blossom, Peach, Black Currant, Tangerine, Coriander, Plum
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Heliotrope, Ginger, Carnation, Jasmine, Hyacinth, Ylang-Ylang, Rose, Iris, Violet, Tuberose, Freesia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Black Currant, Cedar, Amber, Tonka Beans, Vetiver, Vanilla, Civet, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
About the brand Grès
The brand Grès embodies elegance, femininity, and timelessness. Their famous fashion designs have become a synonym of haute couture and were favoured by stars from Marlene Dietrich and Greta Garbo to Jacqueline Kennedy.
The brand was founded by designer Germaine Émilie Krebs known as Madame Grès who worked in the world of fashion since the 1930s. In 1942, Madame Grès opened an eponymous fashion house whose name was an anagram of the first name of her husband, Russian painter called Serge Czerefkov.
The first Grès fragrance was introduced in 1958. The leather-based Grès Cabochard was inspired by Madame Grès’s recent travels to India and has remained an iconic and popular perfume until today. Other beloved fragrances include Grès Madame Grès with notes of pineapple, sandalwood, and patchouli, or the floral Grès Cabotine de Grès which contains the scent of tuberose, hyacinth, and carnation.