Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette for Women
You save 37%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 7
Fragrance description Gucci GuiltyIngredients
Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette is designed for the dazzling, bold and independent woman who enjoys life to the full and follows her own rules.
- a sensual, oriental, floral fragrance
- for the self-confident woman
- suitable for both everyday wear and for special occasions
The composition of the fragrance
This Eau de Toilette opens with refreshing bergamot, which harmoniously complements the juicy mandarin and slightly sharp pink pepper. The heart contains an intoxicating cocktail of sweet peach and blackcurrant combined with a bouquet of lilac, geranium and jasmine. The whole composition is based on sensual white musk, exotic patchouli, amber and sweet vanilla.
The story of the fragrance
Guilty Eau de Toilette is associated with the character of a strong, individualistic woman who lives for the moment and pays no attention to the opinions of others. The fragrance, with actress Evan Rachel Wood as its face, was first launched in 2010.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pink Pepper, Bergamot, Tangerine
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Geranium, Peach, Black Currant, Jasmine, Lilac
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, White Musk, Patchouli, Amber
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Gucci
Progressive, innovative and trend-setting – Gucci is a brand that has shaped the fashion world for almost a century. Its modern, eclectic products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unmatched in both quality and attention to detail.
The discreet Guccio Gucci was the man at the beginning of it all back in 1921, when he founded a leather workshop, clearly oblivious to the fact that his name would one day be legendary in the fashion world.
Nowadays, the Gucci brand is not just a star on the catwalks, but has expanded its lines to include fashion accessories as well as cosmetics and perfume. The best-known fragrances have to be Gucci Guilty for men and the romantic floral Gucci Bloom perfume for women.
Following the vision of the current creative director Alessandro Michele, Gucci has redefined luxury for the 21st century, consolidating its position as one of the world’s premier fashion houses.