Gucci Guilty Intense Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
- Review 10
Description Gucci Guilty IntenseIngredients
Don’t be limited by what other people want and pursue your dreams! The inimitable Gucci Guilty Intense Eau de Parfum will lead the way. This fragrance was designed for a strong, independent woman who knows what she wants and only desires the best – like this fragrance.
- intense oriental floral fragrance
- for a modern confident woman
- particularly suited for evenings and special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
Right from the beginning, your senses will be captivated by the spicy and surprisingly sweet notes of pink pepper and juicy tangerine. The heart of the fragrance opens with floral notes dominated by intoxicating lilac. The whole composition is built on a woody base with slightly spicy amber and patchouli.
Story of the fragrance
Guilty Intense is a more striking version of its popular predecessor – the sensual, oriental and floral Guilty from 2010. This perfume, first introduced in 2011, was designed by the master perfumer Aurelien Guichard.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lilac, Violet, Heliotrope
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Amber
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Gucci
Progressive, innovative and trend-setting – Gucci is a brand that has shaped the fashion world for almost a century. Its modern, eclectic products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unmatched in both quality and attention to detail.
The discreet Guccio Gucci was the man at the beginning of it all back in 1921, when he founded a leather workshop, clearly oblivious to the fact that his name would one day be legendary in the fashion world.
Nowadays, the Gucci brand is not just a star on the catwalks, but has expanded its lines to include fashion accessories as well as cosmetics and perfume. The best-known fragrances have to be Gucci Guilty for men and the romantic floral Gucci Bloom perfume for women.
Following the vision of the current creative director Alessandro Michele, Gucci has redefined luxury for the 21st century, consolidating its position as one of the world’s premier fashion houses.