- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Gucci Guilty Pour HommeIngredients
Uncover your eccentric and bold side. Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Eau de Parfum for men has a sensual fragrance that makes you give your unconventional and somewhat mysterious traits complete freedom, showing your masculinity more intensively than ever.
- an aromatic, woody fragrance for bold men who aren’t afraid of challenging others
- a more intense successor to Gucci Guilty Pour Homme
- this Eau de Toilette celebrates freedom under the slogan #foreverguilty
Composition of the fragrance
The initial unexpected combination of roses and spicy chilli peppers captures your senses straight away. The chilli peppers add a retro touch, as they were one of the most popular aftershave ingredients in the 1970s. The spicy head then creates a compelling contrast to the following citrus notes with bitter undertones and a touch of lavender. Patchouli and cedar wood create a rich and sensual effect.
Story of the fragrance
Gucci Guilty Pour Homme comes in an opaque black bottle, which is a fitting reflection of this mysterious and modern aftershave full of contrasts. And that’s not all. This Eau de Parfum exudes strength and masculinity.
The award-winning actor and musician Jared Leto is the face of this fragrance and the shots of him casually relaxing in an American laundrette perfectly capture the eccentricity that was one of the catchwords when this fragrance was being created.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Chilli Pepper, Rose
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Blossom, Neroli, Lavender
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar Wood, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Gucci
Progressive, innovative and trend-setting – Gucci is a brand that has shaped the fashion world for almost a century. Its modern, eclectic products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unmatched in both quality and attention to detail.
The discreet Guccio Gucci was the man at the beginning of it all back in 1921, when he founded a leather workshop, clearly oblivious to the fact that his name would one day be legendary in the fashion world.
Nowadays, the Gucci brand is not just a star on the catwalks, but has expanded its lines to include fashion accessories as well as cosmetics and perfume. The best-known fragrances have to be Gucci Guilty for men and the romantic floral Gucci Bloom perfume for women.
Following the vision of the current creative director Alessandro Michele, Gucci has redefined luxury for the 21st century, consolidating its position as one of the world’s premier fashion houses.