Gucci Made to Measure Eau de Toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 2
Fragrance description Gucci Made to MeasureIngredients
It fits superbly well, just like an impeccable tailored suit. The luxurious Gucci Made to Measure Eau de Toilette for men will be a perfect accessory for your unique charisma. This fragrance was designed for a charming gentleman who likes to be the centre of attention everywhere he goes. Bask in the admiration of everyone around you!
- fresh oriental spicy fragrance
- for a confident and stylish man
- suitable for everyday wear as well as special occasions
Composition of the fragrance:
The fragrance opens with refreshing Calabrian bergamot combined with intoxicating lavender, Tunisian orange blossom, and a bit of star anise. The heart contains sweet plum and elegant water lily enriched with exotic spices: cinnamon, nutmeg, and striking juniper. The whole composition rests on a base of seductive leather, amber, patchouli, and labdanum.
Story of the fragrance:
This luxurious fragrance is the masculine counterpart to the feminine Première. Both were inspired by Hollywood luxury and elegance. The man who wears Made to Measure becomes a centre of attention everywhere he goes, and his extraordinary charm is admired by men and women alike. The fragrance’s ambassador is James Franco and it was introduced in 2013.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Lavender, Orange Tree Blossom, Anise
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cinnamon, Juniper, Plum, Nutmeg, Water Lily
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Leather, Labdanum, Patchouli, Amber
- Fragrance category
- oriental, spicy
About the brand Gucci
Progressive, innovative and trend-setting – Gucci is a brand that has shaped the fashion world for almost a century. Its modern, eclectic products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unmatched in both quality and attention to detail.
The discreet Guccio Gucci was the man at the beginning of it all back in 1921, when he founded a leather workshop, clearly oblivious to the fact that his name would one day be legendary in the fashion world.
Nowadays, the Gucci brand is not just a star on the catwalks, but has expanded its lines to include fashion accessories as well as cosmetics and perfume. The best-known fragrances have to be Gucci Guilty for men and the romantic floral Gucci Bloom perfume for women.
Following the vision of the current creative director Alessandro Michele, Gucci has redefined luxury for the 21st century, consolidating its position as one of the world’s premier fashion houses.