Gucci Rush 2 Eau de Toilette for Women
You save 48%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Gucci Rush 2Ingredients
At a first glance, she’s an elegant lady, but inside she’s a sensual diva you simply won’t forget. The Gucci Rush 2 Eau de Toilette for women will perfectly enhance your unbridled nature. It was designed for women who love uniqueness and enjoy every exciting moment to the fullest.
- floral woody fragrance with fruity undertones
- for a modern, vibrant woman
- suitable for everyday wear, especially in warmer months
Composition of the fragrance
First, you’ll be enveloped in elegant floral notes. The top notes include rose and freesia petals with delicate lily of the valley. After a while, you’ll recognise the heart composed of lily, gardenia, narcissus, and unexpected palm leaves. Addictive musk, oakmoss, and juicy blackcurrant in the drydown give the composition more sensuality and depth.
Story of the fragrance
Gucci Rush 2 was introduced in 2001 and it follows the popular Gucci Rush from 1999. Just like its predecessor, Rush 2 comes in a very unusual geometric bottle which will be not just a lovely surprise for the fans of minimalist design, but also the perfect accessory to throw in your handbag or clutch.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Daffodil, Lily Of The Valley, Wood
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Freesia, Gardenia, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Oak, Musk, Black Currant
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Gucci
Progressive, innovative and trend-setting – Gucci is a brand that has shaped the fashion world for almost a century. Its modern, eclectic products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unmatched in both quality and attention to detail.
The discreet Guccio Gucci was the man at the beginning of it all back in 1921, when he founded a leather workshop, clearly oblivious to the fact that his name would one day be legendary in the fashion world.
Nowadays, the Gucci brand is not just a star on the catwalks, but has expanded its lines to include fashion accessories as well as cosmetics and perfume. The best-known fragrances have to be Gucci Guilty for men and the romantic floral Gucci Bloom perfume for women.
Following the vision of the current creative director Alessandro Michele, Gucci has redefined luxury for the 21st century, consolidating its position as one of the world’s premier fashion houses.