- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Guerlain L’EssentielCharacteristics
Looking for a foundation to give you a flawless skin while still having a natural, breathable finish? Guerlain L’Essentiel long-lasting foundation will blend into your skin beautifully, help you even out your skin tone for up to 16 hours and protect it against UV rays thanks to SPF 20.
- unifies skin tone for up to 16 hours
- light to medium coverage
- leaves skin beautifully smooth
- doesn’t feel heavy, lets skin breathe
- protects skin from pollution
- hydrates skin throughout the day
- reduces the occurrence of imperfections when used regularly
- subtle fragrance with notes of almonds, white tea, sandalwood, musk, and tonka bean
- 97% natural ingredients
- tara spinosa extract – protects skin from pollution
- red seaweed – help detoxify skin
- cocoa extract – provides lasting hydration
- probiotics, prebiotics – strengthen the natural protective skin barrier
- SPF 20 – protects from harmful effects of sun exposure
How to apply:
Apply the foundation in gentle strokes and spread out evenly. You can use your fingertips, a makeup sponge, or a makeup brush.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Light, Medium
- Sun Protection
- with SPF
About the brand Guerlain
The French perfume house of Guerlain has been a symbol of beauty and creativity for nearly two centuries and is one of the oldest and most renowned ones in the world. Ever since its foundation in 1828, the brand has been producing exclusively in France and its story is tied to two specific places: While Guerlain makeup and beauty is produced in the historic city of Chartres, Guerlain fragrance comes from the village of Orphin. Both of these places have a long tradition of artistry and meticulous craft.
It all started with Pierre-François P. Guerlain, a chemist and innovator who created the brand and invested all his talent into it. Soon, he attracted the attention of high aristocracy and by the mid 19th century, his name was famous in the world of fashion. Guerlain fragrances became iconic and retained their status for almost 200 years. Over time, they were also joined by Guerlain beauty - for instance the Guerlain Météorites powder pearls that will surely be the cherished centerpiece of your makeup collection.