- About the brand
- Review 1
Description GUERLAIN L'Homme Idéal ExtrêmeIngredients
An ideal man might be a myth – but at least his scent is real. Guerlain L’Homme Idéal Extrême Eau de Parfum embodies the masculine ideal and its woody oriental aroma helps you become a man of many talents, often going all the way to the extreme.
What does an ideal flacon look like? This masculine, daring yet elegant square bottle is decorated with a square label and a heavy metallic cap featuring guilloché details inspired by the art of watchmaking.
- oriental woody fragrance with almonds and tobacco
- new take on the L'Homme Idéal fragrance
- suitable for everyday wear as well as a special occasion
Composition of the fragrance
The key star of the show is almond, accompanied in the opening notes by bergamot along with pink pepper. The heart of the fragrance contains the floral aroma of heliotrope with an elegant almond accent joined by plum and cinnamon. The drydown brings out woody notes of patchouli and cedar wood combined with tobacco and an intense leather note.
Story of the fragrance
L'Homme Idéal Extrême Eau de Parfum for men is a new take on the L’Homme Idéal fragrance. Created by perfumer Thierry Wasser, the main star of its entire composition is an almond note, complemented by oriental and woody notes in the heart of the fragrance and resting on a daring, charismatic base of tobacco.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pink Pepper, Bergamot, Almonds
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Heliotrope, Cinnamon, Plum
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Leather, Tobacco, Cedar, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand GUERLAIN
Timeless know-how, incessant scientific research, innovation and improvement, daring designers, legendary creations and a culture of beauty as a symbol of the brand. The history of the luxury perfume house of Guerlain goes all the way back to 1828.
From the very beginning, Guerlain has been manufacturing perfumes and cosmetics in France. The production combines craftsmanship, top technologies and both environmental and social responsibility. Day by day, Guerlain teams are developing luxury yet sustainable cosmetics – to help preserve the beauty of their customers, our nature and planet. Their priceless know-how has won Guerlain the accolade of “Living Heritage Company” awarded by the French Ministry of Economy and Finance.
Guerlain has produced 1100 fragrances over the course of 190 years. The fifth generation of Guerlain perfumers is represented by Thierry Wasser who travels the world finding the rarest natural raw materials for his luxury perfumes – always with respect to the local population and nature.
Explore the wide range of Guerlain products – from fragrances like Mon Guerlain, L’Homme Idéal and Aqua Allegoria to L’Essentiel Foundation, Terracotta bronzing powder or the iconic Météorites powder pearls.