GUERLAIN L'Instant Magic Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description GUERLAIN L'Instant MagicIngredients
Enter a magical world that makes all of your desires come true. Guerlain L’Instant Magic Eau de Parfum for women will turn your life into a dream where your possibilities are always boundless. Relish in this sensual fragrance with woody notes and a velvety touch of almond that feels so cosy you want to wrap yourself in it every day.
- light woody floral fragrance
- for positive, optimistic women
- unique blend of floral and musky notes
Composition of the fragrance
The opening refreshing notes of bergamot are later overshadowed by notes of freshly cut roses and freesias with an almost musky sensual character. The unexpectedly captivating aroma rests on a seductive blend of warm woody notes with the addictive tenderness of almond.
Story of the fragrance
The light yet seductive nature of Guerlain L’Instant Magic for women will captivate both you and those around you thanks to a unique combination of musk essences. This Eau de Parfum comes in the iconic Bee Bottle which celebrates bees as a symbol of the brand. It was designed by Pierre-François-Pascal Guerlain for the wife of Napoleon III back in 1853.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Freesia, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, White Musk, Almonds
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand GUERLAIN
Timeless know-how, incessant scientific research, innovation and improvement, daring designers, legendary creations and a culture of beauty as a symbol of the brand. The history of the luxury perfume house of Guerlain goes all the way back to 1828.
From the very beginning, Guerlain has been manufacturing perfumes and cosmetics in France. The production combines craftsmanship, top technologies and both environmental and social responsibility. Day by day, Guerlain teams are developing luxury yet sustainable cosmetics – to help preserve the beauty of their customers, our nature and planet. Their priceless know-how has won Guerlain the accolade of “Living Heritage Company” awarded by the French Ministry of Economy and Finance.
Guerlain has produced 1100 fragrances over the course of 190 years. The fifth generation of Guerlain perfumers is represented by Thierry Wasser who travels the world finding the rarest natural raw materials for his luxury perfumes – always with respect to the local population and nature.
Explore the wide range of Guerlain products – from fragrances like Mon Guerlain, L’Homme Idéal and Aqua Allegoria to L’Essentiel Foundation, Terracotta bronzing powder or the iconic Météorites powder pearls.