- About the brand
Description GUERLAIN My Supertips SuperlipsCharacteristics
Give your cracked and damaged lips some instant relief. Guerlain My Supertips Superlips nourishing and moisturising lip balm will come in handy every day, as well as in situations when your lips need something extra. The rich formula provides necessary hydration, softness and a plump look.
The exclusive and delicious scent of sweetly refreshing bergamot will be a delight to your senses. Apart from surface regeneration, Guerlain My Supertips Superlips lip balm also regenerates your lips from the inside and always puts a smile on your face.
- softens, smooths and provides a plump look
- eliminates cracks and damage
- nourishing formula absorbs quickly
- doesn’t leave an oily film
- with a delicate fragrance
Results of testing:
→ 31 people participated
- 97% of women and men confirmed that right after application, their lips were
regenerated, smooth and supple
- 94% of participants confirmed that lip damage was eliminated
and their lips were soft and hydrated from the first use
- 81% of participants noticed their lips looking fuller
- grapeseed oil – restores the protective film on the surface of your lips
- hydroxyproline – promotes the synthesis of collagen in the skin and restores its structure
- mix of oils and vegetable butters – deeply nourishes lips and gives them instant relief
How to apply:
Apply the lip balm during the day, in the morning, in the evening, or any time you need to. For an even better result, put the lip balm on and then gently massage it in by lightly pressing your lips together to promote blood circulation and give them a natural hint of colour.
Complete ingredients list
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- magnifying , moisturizing
About the brand GUERLAIN
Timeless know-how, incessant scientific research, innovation and improvement, daring designers, legendary creations and a culture of beauty as a symbol of the brand. The history of the luxury perfume house of Guerlain goes all the way back to 1828.
From the very beginning, Guerlain has been manufacturing perfumes and cosmetics in France. The production combines craftsmanship, top technologies and both environmental and social responsibility. Day by day, Guerlain teams are developing luxury yet sustainable cosmetics – to help preserve the beauty of their customers, our nature and planet. Their priceless know-how has won Guerlain the accolade of “Living Heritage Company” awarded by the French Ministry of Economy and Finance.
Guerlain has produced 1100 fragrances over the course of 190 years. The fifth generation of Guerlain perfumers is represented by Thierry Wasser who travels the world finding the rarest natural raw materials for his luxury perfumes – always with respect to the local population and nature.
Explore the wide range of Guerlain products – from fragrances like Mon Guerlain, L’Homme Idéal and Aqua Allegoria to L’Essentiel Foundation, Terracotta bronzing powder or the iconic Météorites powder pearls.