Guess Guess Eau de Parfum for Women
You save 66%
- About the brand
- Review 3
Description Guess GuessIngredients
Close your eyes and imagine a garden full of flowers in bloom, in the midst of which is an apple tree dotted with juicy apples that are just inviting you to take a bite. That’s exactly what the Guess Eau de Parfum for women by Guess is like.
- a floral, fruity fragrance with apples, peonies and magnolia
- for women who want to appear elegant and feminine
- especially ideal for the summer months
Composition of the fragrance
At first, you can smell juicy green apples, mandarins and sweet strawberries, which go perfectly with the citrus notes of bergamot. Next, a floral cocktail combined with peach comes to the fore. The base notes of the fragrance are made up of amber, warming cedarwood, sensual musk and earthy oakmoss.
Story of the fragrance
The Guess Eau de Parfum for women was launched in 2006. The perfumer Maurice Roucel is responsible for the composition of the fragrance. The bottle is adorned with the letter G, symbolising the Guess brand.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Green Apple, Tangerine, Bergamot, Strawberry
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Freesia, Peach, Jasmine, Red Berries, Lily Of The Valley, Ylang-Ylang, Peony, Magnolia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Oakmoss, Musk, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Guess
Guess fragrances | Guess - the American dream. The brand Guess is primarily known for its high-quality clothing line that never fails to set trends and come up with creative marketing. That being said, Guess also makes very popular fashion accessories, watches, jewellery, and fragrances.
Guess was founded in 1981 by four brothers, Georges, Armand, Paul and Maurice Marciano, who had been born in Morocco and later moved to California to pursue their American dream. In the 70s they became famous mainly because of their frequent use of denim, a material that had been considered old-fashioned. The Marciano brothers’ designs were so exceptional that they changed the fashion world’s stance towards jeans forever.
Nowadays Guess is one of the most popular brands in the world when it comes to casual clothing and accessories for men and women. The brand is a firm favourite of people like Claudia Schiffer, Laetitia Casta or Carla Bruni and has been advertised by Anna Nicole Smith, Naomi Campbell and Paris Hilton.
The first Guess perfume was introduced in the 80s in collaboration with Revlon, however later the brand started working with Coty. In 1990, Guess came out with a perfume called Guess Original, a floral composition with tangerine, lemon, jasmine and amber. One of their most popular masculines is the fresh and sensual Guess Seductive Homme Blue. Guess fragrances are always designed by the most prominent perfumers including Honorine Blanc, Claudette Belnavis, Steve Demercado or Francis Kurkdjian.
Today, Guess has boutiques in more than 80 countries and their designs still combine the love for American West with the European taste and sensitivity to create a young, sexy and adventurous style. Throughout the years, Guess has also been inspiring customers through its advertising campaigns that launched the careers of many famous models. No matter where you come from, with Guess even you can achieve your American dream.