- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Hermès HirisIngredients
Hermes Hiris Eau de Toilette pays homage to natural beauty, femininity and elegance. It perfectly accentuates your natural charm and relaxed sophistication.
- a floral fragrance
- for the sensual woman
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Amber, Coriander, Iris, Carnation
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Iris, Neroli, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Honey, Almond Tree, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- floral, green
About the brand Hermès
It is hardly surprising that many of the Hermès perfumes were inspired by the aroma of leather (which also adorns some of their perfume bottles). They are fresh, sensual, bold, and sophisticated and each of them is a true work of art created just to please your senses. Not surprisingly, they have received many awards and are used by Hollywood stars: Jessica Alba, Gwyneth Paltrow, Sofia Vergara, and more. Originality, harmony, genius – that’s Hermès!
In addition to perfumes, Hermès also produces exclusive beauty kits, containing shaving foam, shower gels, body lotions, and other products of the highest quality. So if you want to please a loved one with an extraordinary gift, do not hesitate. Hermès is sure to appeal to anyone who loves the scent of leather, is demanding, not content with something small, and who is happy to pay more for luxury.