HermèsTwilly d’Hermès Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
Description Hermès Twilly d’HermèsIngredients
Many women dream of owning one of the famous silk scarves by the iconic French brand Hermès. And it’s no wonder – it is a timeless piece, a perfect accessory to any outfit, and amazing for any occasion. Just like the playful Hermès Twilly d’Hermes Eau de Parfum for women. This is a cheerful, rollicking perfume with a touch of elegance, so typical of this luxury brand.
- optimistic and bright, yet elegant and stylish fragrance
- suitable for everyday wear as well as special occasions
- bottle is adorned with a ribbon made of the same material as Hermès scarves
Composition of the fragrance
This perfume opens with citrus notes of bergamot, bitter orange, and aromatic ginger. Then comes the heart containing intoxicating jasmine, slightly bitter orange blossom, and sensuous tuberose. The impressive drydown is provided by warm accords of sandalwood and delicious vanilla.
Story of the fragrance
The name Twilly was inspired by a type of cloth called twill – a delicately weaved material for the famous Hermès silk scarves. The bottle of this Eau de Parfum features a ribbon made from colourful twill, tied around the neck and giving the whole design an air of playfulness with the characteristic Hermès elegance and quality. The fragrance was introduced in 2017.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Ginger, Bergamot, Bitter Orange
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Blossom, Tuberose, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
About the brand Hermès
The French brand Hermès, famous for its leather handbags and silk scarves, has deservedly become a symbol of true luxury in fashion. The brand pays special attention to top quality, precision and elegance – values that are reflected in Hermès fragrances.
The history of the brand goes back to 1837 when Thierry Hermès opened his own boutique and started selling top-quality horse saddles, bridles and other equestrian goods under the brand of Hermès. However, over time horse-drawn carriages were replaced by cars and the company had to adapt to the new reality by creating leather bags, rucksacks and handbags. The iconic Kelly bag, named after the actress and Princess of Monaco Grace Kelly, or the legendary Birkin bag designed in collaboration with actress Jane Birkin, are still some of the most famous handbags of all time.
The first Hermès fragrance was launched by mid-20th century. To this day, the brand has introduced more than a 100 fragrances. The most popular Hermès fragrance for men is the woody Hermès Terre d’Hermès with citrussy and spicy notes. Women absolutely love Twilly d’Hermès, a floral Hermès fragrance with aromatic ginger and citruses. You should also try the floral Hermès Kelly Calèche, unisex Hermès Le Jardin De Monsieur li, or an Hermès aftershave lotion.