Hugo Boss BOSS Alive Eau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Hugo Boss BOSS AliveIngredients
The power, resolve, and passion that hide deep inside you might be waiting for a new challenge in the form of Hugo Boss BOSS Alive Eau de Parfum. Express everything your life entails in your own way and live to the fullest.
- woody fruity fragrance for women, full of positive energy
- shares certain ingredients with the iconic BOSS Bottled for men
- fragrance for women, designed by women with inspirational life stories
Composition of the fragrance
From the first moments, you’ll notice and adopt the sparkling positive nature of apple, plum, and juicy blackcurrant with a pinch of cinnamon. The perfume then further develops through sweet, feminine notes of vanilla, and a combination of woody notes dominated by velvety sweet cedar wood ensure a lasting drydown.
Story of the fragrance
The uniqueness of Hugo Boss BOSS Alive is expressed in its content as well as its bottle. The perfectly timeless, feminine, and elegant flacon was created by jewellery designer Amélie Riech. The rose nude colour of the perfume can be seen through the glass bottle with a gold stripe which almost turns it into another one of Riech’s jewellery pieces.
This fragrance comes with a question “What makes you feel alive?” It was created because although a modern woman’s success is defined in many ways, but they can all be expressed in one motto: “Success means dedicating yourself to whatever makes a woman feel alive and fulfils her.”
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cinnamon, Plum, Black Currant, Apple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Madagascar Vanilla, Indian Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Olive Tree, Sandalwood, Alaskan Wood, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- fruity, woody
About the brand Hugo Boss
Hugo Boss has become synonymous with luxury and high quality in men's fashion, accessories and cosmetics. Since its inception, it has been sought after for its high-quality fabrics and its German eye for detail and precision.
Hugo Boss prides itself on its efforts to fulfil the needs and wishes of all its customers. The same applies to cosmetics, where the firm places great emphasis on selecting ingredients of only the best possible quality. Thanks to this approach, Hugo Boss is the de facto ruler of the world of men's fashion, but it also makes a range of perfumes and exclusive clothing for women.
The first Hugo Boss fragrance was developed in the 1990s; today, the brand offers several lines of modern women's and men's perfumes tailored to the contemporary lifestyle. Hugo Boss perfumes are created with a high degree of precision with the intention of reflecting the strong personality of their wearer and underlining their beauty.