- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled AbsoluteIngredients
Your suit is impeccable, your date is charming, and so will be your aftershave. Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled Absolute Eau de Parfum for men will lead your way through the season of parties, celebrations, and festive occasions with the elegance that only a BOSS Bottled fragrance can offer – only this time, your sensory experience will be even more sophisticated.
- aromatic woody fragrance for elegant men
- ideal as a gift for special occasions
- limited edition introduced in 2019
Composition of the fragrance
The opening of this warm-spicy composition welcomes you with notes of apple, accompanied by plum and bergamot. Later, you’ll start noticing the sweet and piquant notes of cinnamon which forms the heart of the fragrance along with cashmere and cedar woods. The base of this timeless fragrance is built on notes of vanilla, olive tree, and dry woods.
Story of the fragrance
Boss Bottled Absolute was created as a more intense and formal reinterpretation of the cult-classic Boss Bottled Eau de Toilette. You can tell this is an Absolute version just by looking at the bottle. The iconic shape was preserved, but the sensuous contents are hidden behind an opaque, dark grey glass. This perfectly underscores an even more addictive nature of this Eau de Parfum.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Plum, Apple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cashmere Wood, Cinnamon, Cedar Wood
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Olive Tree, Sandalwood, Musk, Dry Wood Accord
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Hugo Boss
Hugo Boss has become synonymous with luxury and high quality in men's fashion, accessories and cosmetics. Since its inception, it has been sought after for its high-quality fabrics and its German eye for detail and precision.
Hugo Boss prides itself on its efforts to fulfil the needs and wishes of all its customers. The same applies to cosmetics, where the firm places great emphasis on selecting ingredients of only the best possible quality. Thanks to this approach, Hugo Boss is the de facto ruler of the world of men's fashion, but it also makes a range of perfumes and exclusive clothing for women.
The first Hugo Boss fragrance was developed in the 1990s; today, the brand offers several lines of modern women's and men's perfumes tailored to the contemporary lifestyle. Hugo Boss perfumes are created with a high degree of precision with the intention of reflecting the strong personality of their wearer and underlining their beauty.