- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled OudIngredients
Allow yourself to indulge in intoxicating notes of precious saffron, sweet cinnamon and exotic woody scents. The Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled Oud Eau de Parfum for women is a refined fragrance that transports you to the magical Middle Eastern lands that inspired its creation.
- a woody oriental fragrance
- becomes an essential accessory for every modern man
- a stronger fragrance best suited for evening occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance opens with a sensual combination of fresh citrus fruit and sweet apple, accompanied by a spicy blend of fragrant cinnamon, distinct clove, precious saffron and untraditional labdanum. The long trail belongs to the woody aroma of agarwood, sandalwood and nagarmotha.
Story of the fragrance
Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled Oud contains 100% natural oud and has been the perfect accessory for men since 2015.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Apple, Citrus Fruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Clove, Labdanum, Cinnamon, Saffron
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Nagarmotha, Agar Wood, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
Articles about Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled OudArticles
About the brand Hugo Boss
Hugo Boss has become synonymous with luxury and high quality in men's fashion, accessories and cosmetics. Since its inception, it has been sought after for its high-quality fabrics and its German eye for detail and precision.
Hugo Boss prides itself on its efforts to fulfil the needs and wishes of all its customers. The same applies to cosmetics, where the firm places great emphasis on selecting ingredients of only the best possible quality. Thanks to this approach, Hugo Boss is the de facto ruler of the world of men's fashion, but it also makes a range of perfumes and exclusive clothing for women.
The first Hugo Boss fragrance was developed in the 1990s; today, the brand offers several lines of modern women's and men's perfumes tailored to the contemporary lifestyle. Hugo Boss perfumes are created with a high degree of precision with the intention of reflecting the strong personality of their wearer and underlining their beauty.