You save 51%
- About the brand
- Review 26
Description Hugo Boss BOSS BottledIngredients
Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Eau de Toilette is the ideal choice for the 21st-century man. Try its timeless elegant fragrance, the favourite of millions of men all over the world, for yourself!
- a fresh, woody, spicy fragrance
- for the modern, single-minded man
- suitable for everyday wear
The composition of the fragrance
A fruity fragrance of plum, apple and fresh citrus in the top notes highlights the unique personality of every man perfectly. Accords of warm cloves and cinnamon, hidden in the heart of this Eau de Toilette, together with carnation and mahogany, lend the scent sex appeal. Cedar and sandalwood, combined with vanilla, vetiver and the unusual olive tree, create a strong base for the composition of the fragrance.
The story of the fragrance
Boss Bottled Eau de Toilette was launched back in 1998 and was a fresh new scent compared with others – this is another reason why it became an immediate bestseller and has remained at the top ever since. In 2017, the charismatic actor Chris Hemsworth became the face of the fragrance.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Apple, Oakmoss, Lemon, Geranium, Plum, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Clove, Mahogany, Cinnamon, Carnation
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Cedar, Olive Tree, Sandalwood, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Hugo Boss
Hugo Boss has become synonymous with luxury and high quality in men's fashion, accessories and cosmetics. Since its inception, it has been sought after for its high-quality fabrics and its German eye for detail and precision.
Hugo Boss prides itself on its efforts to fulfil the needs and wishes of all its customers. The same applies to cosmetics, where the firm places great emphasis on selecting ingredients of only the best possible quality. Thanks to this approach, Hugo Boss is the de facto ruler of the world of men's fashion, but it also makes a range of perfumes and exclusive clothing for women.
The first Hugo Boss fragrance was developed in the 1990s; today, the brand offers several lines of modern women's and men's perfumes tailored to the contemporary lifestyle. Hugo Boss perfumes are created with a high degree of precision with the intention of reflecting the strong personality of their wearer and underlining their beauty.