- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Hugo Boss BOSS Orange ManIngredients
Live in the present moment, because every day is special. Hugo Boss BOSS Orange Man Eau de Toilette for men is the perfect accessory for a spontaneous, passionate, dynamic man who knows how to enjoy life. Welcome new experiences with this unique powerful fragrance.
- refreshing, woody, spicy fragrance
- for free-spirited modern men
- suitable for everyday wear, especially on warm days
Composition of the fragrance
First, you’ll notice the delicious combination of juicy red apple with unusual aromatic coriander. Then come the deep, sensual notes of incense and seeds of Sichuan pepper. Finally, the base of sweet vanilla and woody undertones will stay with you for hours.
Story of the fragrance
Hugo Boss BOSS Orange Man was first introduced in 2011 and its ambassador is the British actor Orlando Bloom who completely personifies the Hugo Boss man. He’s casual, laid-back, living according to his own rules. The bottle of this Eau de Toilette is a robust block structure which symbolises a perfectly proportioned male body.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Coriander, Apple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Pepper, Frankincense
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Wood
- Fragrance category
About the brand Hugo Boss
Hugo Boss has become synonymous with luxury and high quality in men's fashion, accessories and cosmetics. Since its inception, it has been sought after for its high-quality fabrics and its German eye for detail and precision.
Hugo Boss prides itself on its efforts to fulfil the needs and wishes of all its customers. The same applies to cosmetics, where the firm places great emphasis on selecting ingredients of only the best possible quality. Thanks to this approach, Hugo Boss is the de facto ruler of the world of men's fashion, but it also makes a range of perfumes and exclusive clothing for women.
The first Hugo Boss fragrance was developed in the 1990s; today, the brand offers several lines of modern women's and men's perfumes tailored to the contemporary lifestyle. Hugo Boss perfumes are created with a high degree of precision with the intention of reflecting the strong personality of their wearer and underlining their beauty.