Hugo Boss HUGO Iced Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Hugo Boss HUGO IcedIngredients
Discover a blast of icy freshness that will boost your confidence and energy anytime. Hugo Boss HUGO Iced Eau de Toilette for men was designed for modern adventurers that create unforgettable experiences out of every day.
- a refreshing, aromatic fragrance with aquatic notes
- for dynamic and active men
- the ideal daytime fragrance, especially in warm weather
Composition of the fragrance
A refreshing wave of iced mint leaves and wild tea notes will awaken your senses in the opening of the fragrance. This revitalising blend sits on aromatic juniper accord that is combined with a bitter orange note to create an intense and sensual scent. The earthy vetiver in the dry down will give the fragrance its depth.
Story of the fragrance
The fragrance Hugo Boss HUGO Iced comes in a unique sleek chrome bottle that was inspired by the shape of soldier water flask. This fragrance launched in 2017 was designed for fearless heroes. Embrace the possibilities of your own potential and test your own limits. Nothing is impossible.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Mint, Tea
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Juniper, Bitter Orange
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, aquatic
About the brand Hugo Boss
Hugo Boss has become synonymous with luxury and high quality in men's fashion, accessories and cosmetics. Since its inception, it has been sought after for its high-quality fabrics and its German eye for detail and precision.
Hugo Boss prides itself on its efforts to fulfil the needs and wishes of all its customers. The same applies to cosmetics, where the firm places great emphasis on selecting ingredients of only the best possible quality. Thanks to this approach, Hugo Boss is the de facto ruler of the world of men's fashion, but it also makes a range of perfumes and exclusive clothing for women.
The first Hugo Boss fragrance was developed in the 1990s; today, the brand offers several lines of modern women's and men's perfumes tailored to the contemporary lifestyle. Hugo Boss perfumes are created with a high degree of precision with the intention of reflecting the strong personality of their wearer and underlining their beauty.