Hugo Boss HUGO Now Eau de Toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 10
Fragrance description Hugo Boss HUGO NowIngredients
The past is gone and the future is uncertain. Hugo Boss HUGO Now Eau de Toilette for men will always remind you that the present moment is all you have – so get hold of it. Your time is right now!
- limited edition which succeeds the iconic Hugo Man
- for men who are able to seize the present moment
- every spritz gives you confidence and opens new possibilities
Composition of the fragrance
First, you’ll be drawn to the energy and freshness of lemon zest with a sweet, spicy cardamon. After a few moments, the confident and masculine side of the perfume comes through, represented by fresh aquatic notes along with cooling mint, softened by aromatic lavender. The slow drydown is built on vetiver – a note full of contradictions.
Story of the fragrance
“Live in the present moment and become the hero of your own life” is the challenge that Hugo Boss HUGO Now campaign poses to the young generation. The ambassador and face of this Eau de Toilette as well as the HUGO fashion brand is Liam Payne – a singer and an icon of the modern young generation.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cardamom, Lemon Peel
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Aromatic Notes, Lavender, Water Notes, Mint
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
About the brand Hugo Boss
Hugo Boss has become synonymous with luxury and high quality in men's fashion, accessories and cosmetics. Since its inception, it has been sought after for its high-quality fabrics and its German eye for detail and precision.
Hugo Boss prides itself on its efforts to fulfil the needs and wishes of all its customers. The same applies to cosmetics, where the firm places great emphasis on selecting ingredients of only the best possible quality. Thanks to this approach, Hugo Boss is the de facto ruler of the world of men's fashion, but it also makes a range of perfumes and exclusive clothing for women.
The first Hugo Boss fragrance was developed in the 1990s; today, the brand offers several lines of modern women's and men's perfumes tailored to the contemporary lifestyle. Hugo Boss perfumes are created with a high degree of precision with the intention of reflecting the strong personality of their wearer and underlining their beauty.