Institut EsthedermIntensive Propolis+ Purifying Mask Cleansing Mask for Problematic Skin, Acne
Description Institut Esthederm Intensive Propolis+ Purifying MaskCharacteristics
You’re sure to have already heard that bee products are beneficial for our skin. Find out for yourself with the propolis in the Institut Esthederm Intensive Propolis+ Purifying Mask. It is the propolis combined with kaolin that makes it the perfect product for problem and acne-prone skin.
The mask cleanses the skin of all imperfections and blackheads deeply yet gently. It removes excess sebum and unclogs blocked pores. At the same time, it strengthens the skin’s natural defence mechanisms, slows down the ageing process and helps fight free radicals.
- cleans deeply and unclogs pores
- absorbs excess sebum and keeps the skin matt
- tightens enlarged pores and soothes irritation
- counteracts premature skin ageing
- improves your skin’s natural defences in general
- leaves the skin velvety smooth to the touch
- does not dry out the skin and is easy to wash out
- a rich creamy texture with a delicate floral fragrance
- 3% propolis – soothes redness and feelings of discomfort, promotes regeneration of pimple and acne marks and, thanks to the antioxidant effect, counteracts premature skin ageing
- 25% kaolin – removes excess sebum from the skin and keeps it matt
- patent Cellular water – restores the necessary energy to the skin cells and extends their lifespan
How to apply:
Apply a thin layer to dry, cleansed skin on the face and neck, leave on for 15 minutes and then wash off thoroughly with clean water. You can use the mask every day for the first week; after that only 2-3 times a week will be enough.
For an intensive treatment, you can apply the Intensive Propolis+ Purifying Mask only topically to individual pimples.
- Complexion type
- oily, problematic
- Regulation of excessive sebum, Calming, Cleansing, Brightening, Anti-acne, Mattifying, Anti-blackheads, Pore-minimising
- When to use
- Active ingredients