- About the brand
Description Jacomo For HerIngredients
Jacomo For Her is a slightly oriental, floral-woody fragrance for women. This true expression of femininity and unwavering beauty comes in a pinkish cocktail of sensual flowers and juicy fruit. Enter the world of fresh charm and fall in love with For Her! A fragrance designed for women who believe in the power of their own femininity!
Each perfume by the duo of Jacomo designers becomes a symphony of tones. They try to create complex perfumes by focusing not only beautiful and elegant fragrances but also on amazing design of their flacons. Fall in love with the fresh charm and sensuality brought to you by Jacomo For Her! The only one for a true woman!
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lily Of The Valley, Amber, Bergamot, Hyacinth
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Hawthorn, Ylang-Ylang, Heliotrope, Almonds, Rose, Cherry
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, Vetiver, Tonka Beans, Sandalwood, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre
About the brand Jacomo
Jacomo was established in 1968, when the American James Kaplan and the French pianist Gerard Courtin opened their prestigious shop selling leather goods on Fifth Avenue in New York. Courtin was a huge art fan and dreamed of creating a perfume and so he started to devote himself passionately to this.
The first perfume was launched in 1970. Jacomo does not just work hard on the content of the perfume; it also pays attention to the packaging and bottle. Jacomo De Jacomo for men, for example, won a FIFI Award for the best packaging. Jacomo perfume bottles have always been imaginatively designed.