JaguarClassic Black Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
Description Jaguar Classic BlackIngredients
Everyone looks good in black. The same goes for the Jaguar Classic Black Eau de Toilette for men, which is just like the luxury Jaguar cars – stylish, timeless and truly masculine. You’ll notice juicy Granny Smith apples, green tea and white musk, with the oriental, aromatic composition of the fragrance underscoring your charisma to perfection.
- an aromatic, oriental fragrance
- for the modern man
- suitable for wearing all year round
Composition of the fragrance
The initial fragrance is that of a juicy Granny Smith apple, sweet mandarin and bitter orange. It then develops into aromatic cardamom, delicious tea, nutmeg and marine notes. The base notes of the fragrance, which last the longest on your skin, are composed of exotic tonka beans, earthy oakmoss, warming sandalwood, vetiver, white musk and aromatic cedar.
Story of the fragrance
The Jaguar Classic Black perfume first saw the light of day in 2009. The composition of the fragrance was created by the perfumer Dominique Preyssas and the original bottle will delight everyone who loves the iconic Jaguar cars.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Granny Smith Apple, Bitter Orange, Tangerine
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Sea Notes, Nutmeg, Cardamom, Tea
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Oakmoss, Virginia Cedar, Tonka Beans, Vetiver, White Musk, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
About the brand Jaguar
Britain’s Jaguar is a car manufacturer founded in 1922, although it only changed its name to Jaguar in 1945. Sir William Lyons and William Walmsley embarked on the production of luxury and sports cars, which over time have become sought-after luxury sports cars.
Jaguar is popular amongst many well-known celebrities. The first Jaguar perfume was created in 1986. Like the car, it is of high quality, original, and full of power and luxury. Jaguar fragrance is not just produced for men but women too who like to treat themselves and allow themselves to be dominated by a unique sensuality.