Jennifer Lopez Live LuxeEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Jennifer Lopez Live LuxeIngredients
Jennifer Lopez, a successful singer, actress, and fashion designer, introduced Jennifer Lopez Live Luxe Eau de Parfum in 2006. The fragrance is inspired by temperamental rhythm, passion for dance and anything luxurious.
It opens with fresh top notes of melon, juicy pear and peach. Then the heart is made of the floral accords of freesia and muguet. The base is composed of sandalwood, diamond musk, irresistible vanilla and glittering honeysuckle.
Jennifer Lopez Live Luxe is a floral fragrance suitable for daily use. It provokes an exhilarating euphoria and the passionate feeling of a hot summer night.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pear, Peach, Melon
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Citrus Fruit, Freesia, Apple
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Musk, Sandalwood, Honey Suckle
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Jennifer Lopez
Still one of the most popular singers, actresses, dancers and fashion icons in the world, Jennifer Lopez has enjoyed a fruitful career and many successes. As an aspiring perfomer she had to pay for her own dance classes and eventually joined a high-profile dance school in Manhattan, scoring small supporting roles in several music videos and TV shows. Her talent kept shining through and her career really took off in 1998 when she starred in the biopic Selena.
Her first album came out in the following year and became one of the best sold records of the season. Jennifer Lopez became a brand, commonly known as JLo, and later entered the fashion world as well. Her designs included accessories, underwear, shirts and other fashion items. Her first perfume, Glow by JLo, became instantly very popular and was followed by others, including the Sweetface aftershave for men.