Jennifer Lopez StillEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Jennifer Lopez StillIngredients
Jennifer Lopez, the worldwide famous and successful singer, actor, fashion designer and owner of a legendary butt launched Jennifer Lopez Still in 2003. Its flacon is a luxurious fashion accessory itself which will please even more demanding customers.
Jennifer Lopez Still will surprise you with an original blend of icy sake and English Earl Grey tea. This combination is seasoned with a pinch of savoury pepper and juicy tangerine. Then, a floral composition of tender rose, delicate jasmine, brittle freesia, tropical orange tree blossom and honeysuckle unfolds. The base of the perfume consists of woody and sensual sandalwood, musk and amber notes.
Jennifer Lopez Still Eau de Parfum can capture and emphasize your precious moments.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Earl Grey Tea, Sake
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Tree Blossom, Honey Suckle, Pink Freesia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Sandalwood, Orris
- Fragrance category
About the brand Jennifer Lopez
Still one of the most popular singers, actresses, dancers and fashion icons in the world, Jennifer Lopez has enjoyed a fruitful career and many successes. As an aspiring perfomer she had to pay for her own dance classes and eventually joined a high-profile dance school in Manhattan, scoring small supporting roles in several music videos and TV shows. Her talent kept shining through and her career really took off in 1998 when she starred in the biopic Selena.
Her first album came out in the following year and became one of the best sold records of the season. Jennifer Lopez became a brand, commonly known as JLo, and later entered the fashion world as well. Her designs included accessories, underwear, shirts and other fashion items. Her first perfume, Glow by JLo, became instantly very popular and was followed by others, including the Sweetface aftershave for men.