- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Jenny Glow C No:?Ingredients
The contrast of power and tenderness in every woman has been captured in a fragrance. Jenny Glow C No:? Eau de Parfum reveals all the different sides of your personality and perfectly underscores your unique charisma.
- a floral fragrance
- aldehyde fragrance
- for the individualistic woman
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon, Bergamot, Neroli, Aldehydes, Ylang-Ylang
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Orris Root, Iris, Lily Of The Valley, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Civet, Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Moss
- Fragrance category
- floral, aldehyde, woody