Jil Sander Sander for Men Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Jil Sander Sander for MenIngredients
Don’t compromise your dreams and never lower your standards! Timeless fragrance Jil Sander Sander for Men Eau de Toilette is created for a confident man who knows his worth. It is a modern yet classic scent composed to make a relaxed and masculine impression.
- a fresh, spicy-woody fragrance
- for effortlessly elegant men
- ideal for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance starts with a fresh blast of mint, ivy leaves and cinnamon. After a while, spicy middle notes composed of black pepper balls, coriander, cardamom and a warm blend of cloves and nutmeg will appear. The sandalwood and cedarwood base notes are combined with labdanum, cypress and tobacco providing the composition with a very masculine and sensual tone.
Story of the fragrance
Sander for Men Eau de Toilette was created in the year 2000 by perfumer Jacques Cavallier. Jil Sander is a brand that originally focused only on minimalistic fashion pieces but over the time also expanded into the beauty industry. The minimalistic approach can still be seen in their perfume bottle designs.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cinnamon, Ivy, Mint
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cardamom, Coriander, Clove, Nutmeg, Pepper
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Labdanum, Sandalwood, Tobacco, Cypress, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Jil Sander
The Jil Sander brand bears the name of its founder – a designer known for her love of fashion minimalism and elegant style. Jil Sander is celebrated for her timeless clothing designs with no superfluous embellishments or bright colours. Having studied clothing design, she opened her own boutique and sold some of her own designs amongst the designer wear. Jil’s success continued with her first collection, followed by opening her own fashion house.
At first the brand focused only on clothing, but she gradually began to include beauty products as well. Her first fragrance collection was launched in 1979 with Jil Sander Man Pure and Jil Sander Woman Pure.
Today Jil Sander perfumes come in over 70 different scents, created in collaboration with leading perfumers and the global cosmetic brand Coty. The style of Jil Sander is still synonymous with minimalism, but it never forgets to highlight the masculine and feminine attributes.