- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Jil Sander SimplyIngredients
Enjoy the clean design and captivating scent in one! Jil Sander Simply Eau de Parfum for women is an intense scent for all lovers of elegant notes. The unusual scent combines violets with fresh tangerine and leather accords, which provide the scent with alluring earthiness.
- floral chypre fragrance
- for women who want to stand out from the crowd
- ideal for both day and night
Composition of the fragrance
A sensual trio dominates the overall scent creating a harmonious blend with all the other ingredients. Jil Sander Simply fragrance opens with a sparkling combination of tangerine essence with fresh bergamot that captivates your senses and slowly continues into an alluring aroma of violet flowers in the heart of the fragrance. The dry down is composed of leather accords combined with vanilla and patchouli.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Violet Leaves, Bergamot, Tangerine
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet, Musk, Cedar, Nutmeg
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Leather, Vanilla, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre
About the brand Jil Sander
The Jil Sander brand bears the name of its founder – a designer known for her love of fashion minimalism and elegant style. Jil Sander is celebrated for her timeless clothing designs with no superfluous embellishments or bright colours. Having studied clothing design, she opened her own boutique and sold some of her own designs amongst the designer wear. Jil’s success continued with her first collection, followed by opening her own fashion house.
At first the brand focused only on clothing, but she gradually began to include beauty products as well. Her first fragrance collection was launched in 1979 with Jil Sander Man Pure and Jil Sander Woman Pure.
Today Jil Sander perfumes come in over 70 different scents, created in collaboration with leading perfumers and the global cosmetic brand Coty. The style of Jil Sander is still synonymous with minimalism, but it never forgets to highlight the masculine and feminine attributes.