- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Jil Sander StyleIngredients
Your elaborately coordinated style deserves to be finished off with the perfect fragrance. The Jil Sander Style Eau de Parfum for women has a touch of discreet luxury and elegance. It allows you to be your original, distinctive self.
- an elegant, powdery and floral fragrance
- for modern women with style
- suitable for any occasion
Composition of the fragrance
The Eau de Parfum opens with fresh notes of freesia, which are harmoniously complemented by pink pepper, juicy mango and tangy cardamom. The floral middle notes are made up of aromatic accords of sensual jasmine, elegant iris and ravishing magnolia, which give the composition an unusual gentleness and femininity. The fragrance concludes with woody notes, musk, amber and gourmet vanilla.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Mango, Freesia, Cardamom, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Iris, Magnolia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Woody Notes, Vanilla, Musk
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Jil Sander
The Jil Sander brand bears the name of its founder – a designer known for her love of fashion minimalism and elegant style. Jil Sander is celebrated for her timeless clothing designs with no superfluous embellishments or bright colours. Having studied clothing design, she opened her own boutique and sold some of her own designs amongst the designer wear. Jil’s success continued with her first collection, followed by opening her own fashion house.
At first the brand focused only on clothing, but she gradually began to include beauty products as well. Her first fragrance collection was launched in 1979 with Jil Sander Man Pure and Jil Sander Woman Pure.
Today Jil Sander perfumes come in over 70 different scents, created in collaboration with leading perfumers and the global cosmetic brand Coty. The style of Jil Sander is still synonymous with minimalism, but it never forgets to highlight the masculine and feminine attributes.