Jil SanderSun Men Deodorant Stick for Men
You save 14%
This product has been packaged by the manufacturer without cellophane.
- About the brand
Description Jil Sander Sun MenIngredients
All of your products in beautiful harmony. Jil Sander Sun Men deodorant has the same gorgeous aroma as your fragrance so that they can form a perfect couple.
- protects against unpleasant odours
- gives a long-lasting feeling of comfort and cleanliness
- enhances the intensity of the fragrance from the same line
- pair with the fragrance for a wonderful gift
How to use:
Apply to clean, dry skin under the arms. Repeat at any time during the day. Suitable for everyday use.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Musk
- Type of packaging
- deodorant stick
About the brand Jil Sander
The Jil Sander brand bears the name of its founder – a designer known for her love of fashion minimalism and elegant style. Jil Sander is celebrated for her timeless clothing designs with no superfluous embellishments or bright colours. Having studied clothing design, she opened her own boutique and sold some of her own designs amongst the designer wear. Jil’s success continued with her first collection, followed by opening her own fashion house.
At first the brand focused only on clothing, but she gradually began to include beauty products as well. Her first fragrance collection was launched in 1979 with Jil Sander Man Pure and Jil Sander Woman Pure.
Today Jil Sander perfumes come in over 70 different scents, created in collaboration with leading perfumers and the global cosmetic brand Coty. The style of Jil Sander is still synonymous with minimalism, but it never forgets to highlight the masculine and feminine attributes.