John Varvatos Artisan Eau de Toilette for Men
- Review 1
Description John Varvatos ArtisanIngredients
The John Varvatos Artisan Eau de Toilette brings a unique message enhanced by carefully chosen ingredients. It embodies the lost art of craftsmanship whilst emphasising the benefits of the modern world. The hand-woven bottle resembles an old water bottle and will fill you with the desire for travel, adventure and fresh spring air.
- a citrusy, aromatic fragrance
- for a modern man who loves both tradition and adventure
- ideal for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
The opening reveals electrifying citrus fruits mixed with juicy tangelo fruit, aromatic thyme, marjoram and lavender. As these aromas fade, they are replaced by orange blossom, delicate jasmine and spicy ginger. The modern and strong base consists of musk, amber and warm woody notes.
Story of the fragrance
John Varvatos Artisan was launched in March 2009. It was created by John Varvatos and Rodrigo Flores-Roux, who set themselves the goal of producing a distinctive, long-lasting fragrance. The unique bottle was designed by Jon Cisler.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Marjoram, Tangerine, Clementine, Thyme
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Ginger, Lavender, Orange Tree Blossom, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Amber, Wood
- Fragrance category
- citrus, aromatic