John Varvatos Vintage Eau de Toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- Review 1
Fragrance description John Varvatos VintageIngredients
John Varvatos Vintage is a very sensual, aromatic fragrance for men that will surprise you with its authenticity. Strong spicy notes of the perfume will give you a perfect feeling of self-confidence and decisiveness. Vintage is specially designed for modern and charismatic man who wants the best. This absolutely unique perfume mixes ingredients in itself so that a really luxurious result is achieved.
Captivating top notes of John Varvatos Vintage consist of aromatic fresh basil, unique fennel and quince. Intoxicating rhubarb perfectly intertwines with contrasting wormwood and savoury pepper. Middle notes are distinctive juniper, silky jasmine and oriss root. Delicate sweet cinnamon blends with intoxicating lavender. Base notes include essences of exotic patchouli, mysterious wood, gentle clean moss and warming resin. Playful tonka beans, exciting tobacco and exclusive suede finish the extraordinary atmosphere of the fragrance. This luxurious men's perfume by John Varvatos is perfect both for day wear and for a night out.
The sensual men's perfume John Varvatos Vintage will fit you like a tailor-made suit! The scent has very long staying power so it will be a perfect companion of yours all day long. With Vintage, you will immediately find yourself in a world where self-confidence, a sophisticated style and seduction are entering higher dimensions. The perfume can reliably tell real men apart from boys.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pepper, Artemisia, Basil, Rhubarb, Fennel
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Cinnamon, Lavender, Juniper, Orris
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tobacco, Resin, Patchouli, Wood, Suede, Moss, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- chypre, woody